Saturday, July 13, 2013

Rustic Brown Packages

I need to practice.
Me-me-me-meeeeee. Ahem.

Raindrops on roses and whiskers on kittens,
Bright copper kettles and warm woolen mittens,
Brown paper packages tied up with string,
These are a few of my favorite things.

Hmm.

Brown  Rustic-brown packages tied up with burlap,
I like this version a whole lot better,
Kristen wrapped door prizes,
Winners of three,
The look is a little bit vi-n-tage-ie.

Sounds a little catchie, yes? Well, maybe I need to work on the lyrics a little bit more. But, these really are a few of my favorite things. I see burlap everywhere. I went into a model home and the curtains were green burlap; a green tea color of green. I truly liked them for they looked so rich.
The rustic bottle caps really finished the look.
Chelsie's suitcase is so pretty I used it for the backdrop.


Thank you for  stopping by and visiting my newest blog.

Source
My Favorite Things by Maria
on Sound of Music

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Wow sis, those packages are beautiful. They look really fancy but yes, rustic as well.
This is Doreen, by the way.